Friday, August 27, 2010

I have wanted to post something on here about the death of my coworker Dennis Anderson and my thoughts about him and all that he has done for me in the past year and a quarter that I worked with him, but I just have not had the time or mental state to properly put is all down; however, this morning/afternoon I felt compelled to put up a post due to how infuriatingly ANGRY I became, possibly over very little.

People pay A LOT of good money to learn to skydive and it bothers me when they get sub-par or simply lacking instruction. One instructor in particular at my DZ just does not seem to know his job at all, yet rushes a lot of students through. When I see such rampant disregard for the safety of students by not teaching them things that will SAVE THEIR FUCKING LIVES it nearly makes me sick to my stomach. The worst part is that it is not a once-off happening, it is definitely habitual, thanks to jumping with a few of his students over the past few weeks.

Seriously, go fuck yourself and do the world some good by just disappearing. Seriously.

This song really describes my mood right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment